Achieve your ideal aesthetic with perfectly contoured and smoothed facial features, courtesy of Restylane.
Dermal Fillers for Any Cosmetic Concern
What do you see when you look into the mirror? Flawless, smooth, and voluminous skin, or wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging skin? If you see wrinkles, fine lines, hyperpigmentation, sagging cheeks and jawline, it simply means it is time you approach the professionals for a makeover that will refresh and rejuvenate your look.
Restylane is a family of injectable fillers formulated with Hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance in your body. Restylane is an FDA approved dermal filler used to diminish wrinkles and aging lines on your skin, it is also used for lip enhancement, melomental folds, marionette lines, and nasolabial folds. In addition to that, it can also increase volume on the cheeks, fill your facial hollows, and contour your chin, nose, and forehead. Visit us to see why we are the premier medspa for Restylane in Chicago.
What is Restylane?
Restylane is formulated to replicate your body’s natural production of hyaluronic acid. It helps you fight skin aging by putting the essential acids back into your skin. It increases your skin’s volume, reconditions the facial elasticity, and makes you look several years younger.
Restylane has the following benefits:
- Evens out any crease, corrects facial imperfections and gives you a youthful appearance.
- Treats moderate to severe wrinkles around the eyes, mouth, and nose.
- Smoothens the skin texture and reduces any folds such as nasolabial folds
- Improves appearance by adding volume to the cheeks
- Enhances the appearance of the lips by adding plumpness
- Gives a more natural look compared to other treatments
- The results of the procedure are lasting with minimal downtime and side effects.
The procedure is relatively simple and starts with a consultation with our doctor at Innovative MedSpa who will determine if you are an ideal candidate. Based on the depth of your wrinkles, a treatment plan is made. The targeted area is cleaned with an antiseptic. The injection site is marked. Using an ultrafine needle, Restylane is injected under your skin at the targeted area. It is a safe procedure which does not take more than half an hour. You will be given post-treatment care to be followed.
What Cosmetic Concerns Can Restylane Address?
Restylane is a family of dermal fillers made to treat aging problems of the face. It has a wide variety of products to offer to treat your skin problems.
Here are the different types of Restylane and their uses:
- Restylane: Restylane is made for you if you are looking for lip augmentation, or correcting moderate to severe facial wrinkles and nasolabial folds. It has been approved by the FDA for lip enhancement and specially formulated to give fullness and definition to your lips.
- Restylane Lyft: If you are looking to treat wrinkles on your face as well as your hands, then we suggest Restylane Lyft. It gives more natural looking fullness to your cheeks, mid-face area, and the back of your hands. It is specially designed to add volume to the cheeks and mid-face area.
- Restylane Defyne: The only filler formulated to define your facial expressions is Restylane Defyne. It helps smooth out your nasolabial folds and marionette lines. It helps maintain a natural expression by maintaining your natural facial movement. The cross-linking technology and hyaluronic acid help restore a more natural looking youthful skin.
- Restylane Silk: It is designed to give fullness to your lips with lip augmentation. It is also used for smoothening wrinkles around your mouth. Restylane Silk can give you the silkier, smooth, and natural looking lips that you deserve.
- Restylane Refine: It is designed with XpresHAn technology to provide smooth, flexible, long-lasting, and natural-looking results. It is specially formulated to correct nasolabial folds and marionette lines. It offers significant volume without any hardness and lumps in the treated area.
Is Restylane Right for You?
Restylane has very few side effects such as bruising, discoloration, swelling and itching in the treated area. The side effects do not last more than a week or two. Though it does not have any major side effects, it is not a suitable treatment for everyone. You are not a suitable candidate if you:
- Are under 21 years of age
- You have severe allergies or a history of severe reactions
- Are pregnant, planning to be pregnant or breastfeeding
- You have sores, rashes, pimples, hives, a cyst infection or an injury in the area to be treated
- You have had any facial rejuvenation surgery recently
- Are allergic to lidocaine or bacterial protein used to make hyaluronic acid
- You are immunocompromised or taking medication to decrease your body’s immune response
- You have a history of scarring or pigmentation
- You are taking blood thinners, you are prone to bleeding or have any bleeding disorder
- You have been treated for wrinkles recently.
If you are looking for Restylane in Chicago, give us a call at Innovative MedSpa to book an appointment. We make sure that you will walk out of the spa with a beautiful, youthful appearance.