Improve skin tone and texture with laser skin resurfacing.
Say Goodbye to Skin Irregularities
Laser skin resurfacing can target:
- Age spots
- Acne scars
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Sun Spots
- Stretch Marks
- Surgical scars
How Laser Skin Resurfacing Works
Laser skin resurfacing is used to correct uneven skin tone and target facial skin imperfections.
It works by removing dead or damaged skin and stimulates new collagen growth resulting in more radiant and youthful skin.
Skin Resurfacing Results at Innovative MedSpa
Left: Before | Right: After
What to Expect
- Treatment time ranges from 30 minutes to a maximum of 2 hours depending on the area being treated and individual factors.
- Outpatient procedure
- Some pain and discomfort is possible. A local anesthetic will be administered to numb the skin.
- Healing after laser skin resurfacing takes anywhere from 3-10 days. The larger the area and deeper the laser penetration, the longer you’ll need for recovery.
- Redness is normal during the recovery period. Scabbing and/or peeling is also likely. Do not be alarmed, as this is all part of the healing process. You may also experience swelling, which can be treated with ice packs.
- It is important to avoid environments where you can easily get infections during your recovery period. For example, you may want to avoid going to the gym until you are fully healed.
Benefits of Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Achieve a refreshed appearance that leaves you looking radiant and younger
- Say goodbye to common signs of aging such as wrinkles, fine lines, crow’s feet, age spots and more.
- Remove blemishes and scars.
- Correct uneven skin tone.
- Repair sun damage.
- Results are long-lasting.
- Laser skin resurfacing is safe and effective.